My New Orleans Vacation (in pictures)

In September of 2017, my best friend and I visited New Orleans. I've never felt more at home while vacationing than I did while in NOLA. It is almost like my soul exclaimed: "We have finally returned!"

The food & drinks were awesome, the history was titillating, and the adventures were unmatched. 

We spent most of our time exploring the French Quarter and trying lots of food (none of which is pictured). If you love history, awesome storytelling, and live for a good bowl steamy goodness -- then New Orleans would be right up your alley. 

Photos below. Questions are welcomed in the comments!








This courtyard is actually featured in an episode of American Horror Story: Coven!




Jackson Square facing Saint Louis Cathedral



Louis Armstrong Park










Face fulla wonder!

Cats Meow on Burbon Street - best karaoke in NOLA


Photo credit: @Dangerblurbs @Invincible_Jas

Comments