Nifty Thrifty: Shoe + Purse Combo for $10 + Gwynnie Bee Dress

One of my favorite thrift store finds thus far is a shoulder bag and pump combo I scooped up while hanging around Goodwill. 


The shoes are by a specialty company called Samanta, and the snakeskin-look bag is by Talbots. The shoes alone retail close to $125 online. I estimate the bag was originally purchased for about $50. Together, the items cost me a little over $10 secondhand.

Similar shoe by Samanta. My exact shoe was not on the website.

I love how these pieces coordinate so well. I originally picked them out to wear with my Easter Sunday outfit earlier in the year.


I thought the purse and shoes would go nicely with my Gwynnie Bee dress by Flying Tomato.

Below I've created an outfit with my favorite sweater, the purse & shoe combo, and a dress from my Gwynnie Bee box. 


I thought this outfit was cute and felt perfect for the summer. I actually wore it to see Hamilton on Sunday. 

These shoes will be great for transitioning into the fall! I wonder how many outfits I can make with them...

Comments